Our Responsible Tourism Policy and Why We Are Different?
1. We encourage small groups – At the moment we accept a maximum of 10 people per trip. We want to provide you with a personal service in order to give time to each individual. We want to get to know everyone, share experiences, good times and ambitions. To get to know you and to became friends.
2. We will provide 2 guides, therefore limiting the group to 6 people. In this way we will limit our impact on nature. We won’t stress the plant and animal species, but we will support them (planting trees, making feed houses, bird houses, etc.) 6 people working hard together with a smile can do a lot of good work.
3. Care for nature – We will provide you with a choice of various volunteer projects, helping nature and people. You can read more about these projects on our web page.
4. We collect the rubbish we find on the paths and encourage the locals to do the same. We compost our organics, DON’T issue paper brochures, use energy saving bulbs and choose different paths in order give time for nature to recover.
5. In present days many people think, that the food and the beverages grow into the shops(.We want to convince you of the opposite – we endeavour to grow most of our own foods and any that we can’t we purchase from local people in order to support the local community. You can pick fruits and vegetables, full with love, not with chemicals. We only use natural manure.
6. The people of Bulgaria don’t receive much support from their politicians. We want to help, we buy all of our goods and souvenirs from local people; they are our suppliers and partners.
7. Authentic promotion of the local traditions – we respect the customs and the traditions and we want to share them with you. Therefore we DON’T organise festivities and rituals just to accommodate you, but we invite you to visit the authentic places on the actual celebration dates.
8. Flexibility – You can write us anytime. However, we advise you to contact us at least two weeks before the departure date in order to avoid disappointment. If you are an independent traveller, passing through Bulgaria you can always contact us for advice and help. For this purpose we don’t sell airplane tickets, to be flexible with yo u . But we will provide you with information on how to get to Bulgaria. We appreciate all of your comments, will try and meet your expectations and demands so that we make your visit more pleasant and beneficial.
9. Security - we don't accept payments in advance, we don't require your credit card details, only a simple contact form and your choice of how do you want to spend your time with us.
10. Transparency – all the services we have described are 100 % truth. We wouldn’t risk our reputation. Our new organisation knows well that in this current market we must win customers with the quality of product and service and we will give all.